Overlooking the Mediterranean, the Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo has an intimate and congenial atmosphere. A Belle Epoque jewel, with a discreet charm: 280 rooms including 15 junior suites, 20 suites and 8 Diamond suites, unparalleled views of the Monte-carlo Marina, and direct access to Les Thermes Marins.
Here, understated luxury is the rule. The decor is either like an endless poem or pure reserve. White dominates, interspersed with touches of colour, aggrandising the decor. It’s the perfect refuge for love that is soothing to the eyes. Prolong this unique experience by treating yourself to a sunbath on your terrace, a dip in the jacuzzi, or a treatment in one of Europe’s most beautiful treatment centres.
Luxury for two at the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo
At the Hôtel Hermitage, the staff takes care of both of you, together. Your well-being and health are the primary concern at the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo, where an elegant white marble decor is the prestigious setting for highly technical treatments.
From your room, you can directly access:
• the state-of-the-art fitness room and coaches.
• the heated seawater pool that opens onto a solarium, with a hammam and sauna.
• programmes and treatments available exclusively at the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo.
• the health food restaurant: the Hirondelle.
• the beauty corner: the Salon Bleu.
Once you are relaxed and looking and feeling beautiful, why not treat yourself to a gastronomic experience at the restaurant le Vistamar, the centre’s 1 Michelin star restaurant, for a delicious intimate meal under the spell of Cupid’s love arrow?
Experience magical moments as a family at the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo. Children are offered a choice of multiple activities : indoors or out, playful or delicious, alone or accompanied, to reconcile fun for children and peace of mind for parents !
The Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo proposes a wide array of services designed for your children, now designated V.I.K ( Very Importants Kids). All you need to relax on your next stay as a family in Monte-Carlo SBM establishments.
Restaurants & Bars
• L'HIRONDELLE and terrace. A healthy cuisine by the sea from a talented chef inspired by the Mediterranean. L’Hirondelle demonstrates this beautifully, offering delicious, balanced and tasty dishes that you can enjoy on the terrace facing the Port and the Rock.
• Le VISTAMAR and terrace. 1 Michelin star. With an interior design by Pierre Yves Rochon and a Michelin star, The Vistamar offers an original gourmet dining concept. Chef Benoît Witz elevates the authentic quality of seafood with a rich bouquet of Mediterranean flavours at this restaurant located in the remarkable Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo. Elegant yet authentic, The Vistamar offers a perfect harmony of sophistication and simplicity. Good gourmet seafood, pure and simple, and the set lunch menus ensure a delightful dining experience. The beautiful terrace offers a magnificent view of the port of Monaco and the famous Rock.
• CRYSTAL BAR. Le Crystal Bar is a friendly place for an aperitif or after dinner drinks. The perfect place for a drink before or after dinner, the Crystal Bar offers a selection of cigars to enjoy with your grand cru by the glass or liqueur in a cosy yet refined atmosphere. In the summer, the beautiful Crystal Terrace offers a remarkable view of Monaco and the port.
• CRYSTAL TERRACE. Come discover the magnificent panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea, Port Hercule and the Rock of Monaco from the Crystal Terrasse, in a cosy lounge atmosphere. The perfect place for a drink before or after dinner, the Crystal Bar offers a selection of cigars to enjoy with your grand cru by the glass or liqueur in a cosy yet refined atmosphere. In the summer, the beautiful Crystal Terrasse offers a remarkable view of Monaco and the port.
• LE LIMUN bar. You can also enjoy afternoon tea with delicious home-made pastries. Time for a drink before dinner: try one of our fruity cocktails and amuse-bouches.
Well-Being & Leisure
• THERMES MARINS MONTE-CARLO. Unique in Europe, this magnificent four-storey of more than 7,000 m² complex enjoys a fabulous location, facing the Mediterranean sea and directly connected to the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo and the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo. Whether your focus is on anti-ageing, slimming or deep relaxation treatments, Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo is both a hub of high-tech and a place of pure serenity.
Feel yourself letting go with each experience, instant revitalising treatment, and full treatment programme for long-term benefits. Here, pristine white gently bathes the poolside and relaxation areas. Further on, natural mahogany surrounds you with its tender warmth. Somewhere else, as Baudelaire once wrote, "Perfumes, colours and sounds correspond”. Here, harmony and purity reign supreme, flavours are exalted, and the dishes at L’Hirondelle echo the body’s vital harmony.
• Private beach: solariums, tents, cabins and bungalows. This ideal setting with its private beach and chic striped canvas beach cabins is an absolute delight for those who enjoy relaxing and swimming in the big blue sea. No need to look elsewhere: the Monte-Carlo Beach Club will take care of everything, ensuring maximum relaxation. Enjoy the sun, relaxation and refreshing, refined cuisine served right to your tent. Les Cabanas restaurant offers simple yet varied cuisine, including wellness dishes using organic products and gourmet wood-oven pizzas.
• SPORTS & LEISURE:
- Swimming pool & Spa: The Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo has direct access to the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo, and its 2 swimming pools, fitness room, hammam, saunas and solarium.
- Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo Fitness: The fitness room has the very latest equipment (TechnoGym) and a view of the sea: an ideal setting that will make you want to train!
- Monte-Carlo Country Club: A breathtaking location dedicated to sporting achievements with 21 clay courts overlooking the sea, 2 in decoturf, 5 floodlit courts, 1 squash court and a mirror-style pool.
- Monte-Carlo Golf Club: At an altitude of 900 metres, a paradise of greenery edged with blue for fans of the little white ball: 18 holes between the sea and the sky with views of the French and Italian Rivieras.
• 278 rooms including 25 suites, 52 junior suites and 9 Diamond Suites
• Restaurant with a terrace that offers a panoramic view, Le Vistamar (1 star in the Michelin guide)
• Large function room, the Salle Belle Epoque
• Winter Garden with Gustave Eiffel dome
• Fine wines served by the glass, a selection of vintage champagnes and cocktails in the Crystal Bar
• Bar in the lobby: Le Limùn Bar
• New “Midi Terrace” with a view embracing the Principality of Monaco and the Mediterranean
• Salle Eiffel – 310 m2 which can be divided in 2
• 10 meeting rooms
• FREE access to the Beach Club (Olympic size seawater swimming pool and private beach, including sun lounger and tower) - seasonal
• FREE access to the aqua-fitness area and the seawater spa "Les Thermes Marins de Monte Carlo", including the large heated seawater pool, Turkish bath, sauna and cardio training centre with panoramic sea view.
• Access to the beach at the Monte-Carlo Beach Club and to the Children’s Club (free club for children aged 3 to 8, free transfers) – From April to October
• Free access to all Gaming rooms (except "Super Private") of the Casino de Monte-Carlo
• Free access to the daily shuttle service for transportation within the Resort
• 50% discount on fees at the Monte-Carlo Golf Club and Country Club (tennis club)
- 24-hour room service
- ADSL / Wireless LAN
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Beauty Treatments
- Conference/seminars/banquets facilities
- Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Minibar in all rooms
- Night Club, Disco
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Private Beach
- Satellite TV
- Steam Bath
- TV in all rooms
- Telephone in all rooms
- WiFi Internet connection