Conceived as a splendid and timeless lodge, set in lush 10-acre grounds on the shores of Lake Léman, La Réserve Genève tells the story of a wonderful journey. A dream haven, as warm as a home away from home, where one instantly feels at ease – whether nestled in a fawn leather club chair in front of the fireplace, or relaxing near the outdoor swimming pool. Guests can enjoy sweeping views of the exterior from the spacious rooms and suites.
The 5 restaurants are culinary "stopovers" where the excellence of exceptional products is sublimed by perfectly mastered techniques.
A unique better-aging destination, the Spa Nescens offers the very best, backed by the scientific and medical guarantee of the Swiss Nescens brand.
La Réserve Genève - Hotel and Spa is ideally located on the shores of Lake Geneva in a residential suburb just over three miles from the town center and two miles from the international airport. A cleverly concealed reserve of happiness available only to those in the know...
• 10 minutes from Geneva town center by the La Réserve private Motoscafo boat.
• 5 minutes’ drive from Geneva International Airport.
• 2 minutes’ walk from the train station “Les Tuileries”.
• 5 minutes’ drive from the International Organizations.
Suites & Rooms
Each infused with a unique air of subtle distinction, the 29 suites and 73 rooms of La Réserve Genève interpret the refined style of African lodges. A decor that gives free rein to the imagination, like an intensely personal travel diary. All are generously sized and feature wide picture windows, and some lead onto a patio giving direct access to the grounds and the swimming pool. A choice of pillows, cotton sateen bed linen, a wealth of velvet and linen fabrics, black granite-tiled bathrooms, the nobility of natural materials… Do not disturb.
On the shores of lake Geneva, adjacent to the grounds of La Réserve Genève - hotel and spa, villa for rent with hotel services.
• 385 m² spread over two floors
• All rooms with panoramic views over the garden and lake
• South-east facing
• Contemporary decor by Rémi Tessier
• 3 bedrooms: 1 master bedroom with bathroom, dressing-room, Fitness area and balcony; 1 bedroom with ensuite shower and balcony; 1 bedroom with ensuite bathroom (could be transformed into a study or playroom)
• Beautiful 160 m² living room on garden level consisting of video room, two large lounges, a study area and a dining room
• Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with terrace
• Access to hotel services (bar, restaurants and spa)
• Daily, personalized housekeeping service
• Continental breakfast served by a housekeeper
• Round the clock security
• Valet parking, bagage handlers
• Mineral water, soft drinks and snacks
Restaurants & Bars
For a fine selection of restaurants in Geneva, savour a variety of tastes from 5 restaurants in magnificent surroundings at La Réserve Genève - Hotel, Spa and Villas.
• LE TSE FUNG.
Le Tsé Fung, the first Michelin star ever awarded to a Chinese restaurant in Switzerland.
Steamed specialities, the great classics of Chinese cuisine: the legendary refinement of Far Eastern gastronomy is artfully cultivated by Frank Xu. The marriage of textures and the fragrance of rare spices offer amazing culinary experiences, to be tasted in the restaurant, in the quiet peace of private salons or on the terrace, with a view over the lake and the Alps.
• LE LOTI.
Contemporary French produce-focused cuisine. A desire to share delightful gourmet treats, inspired creativity, a touch of boldness, lovingly selected produce, perfect technical mastery... Virginie Basselot’s refined and elegant cuisine electrifies her solid classical foundations with contemporary yet delicate touches of brilliance. Virginie Basselot recently received a distinction as “Female Chef of the Year 2018” by the Gault & Millau guide...Terrace with lake view. Private dining room on request.
• LE CAFE LAUREN.
Eat better, live healthier. Although keeping fit also stems from what you will receive on your plates, there is no question of giving up the pleasure of enjoying delicate flavors. At the heart of the Spa Nescens and throughout year, the Café Lauren creatively produces balanced cuisine that flatters the taste buds. Sunny terrace.
• THE SUMMER LODGE.
Summer delicacies. In the heart of the park, just near the swimming pool, the Summer Lodge offers everything we love about summer, expressed through excellent products: a lobster tank, a sushi bar, the spit/grill that offers roast fish and meat accompanied by magnificent salads, extraordinary pizzas...
• LE BAR
Cocktails that are as unique as they are spectacular. Concocted by a mixology expert, the menu offers original creations as well as revisited classics. Their common denominator? Top-quality spirits and products whose tastes and textures mingle with a blend of delicacy and originality. A menu to be enjoyed from the depths of our armchairs, relaxing in the company of parrots perched on lamp-shades, to the sound of the playlist offered by live DJ on evenings. Terrace with lake view.
Building on its medical and scientific expertise, Nescens, created by Professor Jacques Proust, a pioneer in the realm of biology of cellular aging and anti-aging medicine, crystallizes its know-how and experience by inaugurating its very first health Spa at La Réserve Genève.
It’s a proven fact that our life expectancy is constantly increasing and we all want to maintain our appearance as long as possible, along with our general fitness and our youthfulness. Keenly aware of these profound societal developments, the Nescens Spa offers the very best, whether you wish to free yourself from stress in order to regain a deep-seated sense of well-being, recapture your dynamism, improve your body shape or slow down the effects of time, the ultimate aim being to live better, for as long as possible.
The Nescens Spa is a comprehensive spa offering a unique range of services in an elegant, lush green setting that have been developed and approved by the Nescens brand scientific committee. Services are provided by a multi-disciplinary team of therapists, coaches and medical specialists with expertise in the realms of preventive and antiaging medicine, as well as aesthetic medicine.
• 17 treatment rooms
• One 16-meter indoor pool reserved for La Réserve Genève hotel guests and Spa members
• One 25-meter outdoor pool reserved for La Réserve Genève hotel guests and Spa members
• Men’s steam room
• Women’s steam room
• Men’s sauna
• Women’s sauna
• Fitness studio (300 sq m, state-of-the-art exercise equipment from Technogym and Kinesis, Functional zone, yoga, Pilates, group classes...)
• Two tennis courts
• Hair salon for men and women
• Inside and outside-terrace rest areas
• Café Lauren with its own terrace
• La Petite Réserve to host your children aged 6 months to 13 years.
- 24-hour room service
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Beauty Treatments
- Children Care Facilities
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Conference/seminars/banquets facilities
- Ice rink
- Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Kid's Club
- Menu for children
- Minibar in all rooms
- On the lake shore
- Pets allowed
- Playground for children
- Playroom for children
- Private port
- Restaurant with terrace/garden
- Satellite TV
- Steam Bath
- TV in all rooms
- Tennis Courts
- Wellness center
- WiFi Internet connection