Located in the heart of the Jardin Alpin, the most elegant district of Courchevel 1850 ski resort, Les Airelles offers a timeless experience.
Luxury resort designed for the greatest of this world, Les Airelles cultivates an exceptional hotel know-how. Nothing is too big or too beautiful, every single wish comes true.
Nestled on the slope of the Jardin Alpin, the ski experience is sublimated by the attention and care provided by a dedicated team, including the famous ski butlers.
The Austro-Hungarian castle spirit meets the chalet style and promises mountain lovers an unbeatable alpine experience.
La Table des Airelles offers for lunch, the Feast, served on the terrace. In the evening an elegant A la carte menu is offered to the guests.
The clients will be able to enjoy the meals (with the choice among the restaurants menu without restrictions - only beverages are not included) in any of the 6 restaurants located either in the hotel and in the 3 Valley slopes.
At the hotel:
• "Le Festin" (for lunch & dinner): the famous Buffet of Courchevel with its large choice of seafood, a rotisserie, Italian specialties and the renowned buffet of pastries
• "PieroTT" restaurant (for dinner): the original Michelin-starred Chef Pierre Gagnaire’s concept of Italian cuisine
• "Le Coin Savoyard aux Airelles" (for dinner): Regional specialties, featuring cheese fondue and raclette
On the slopes:
• "Le Nama" at the Hôtel Aman Le Mélézin
(for lunch & dinner): Japanese “Washoku” cuisine
· "Le Chalet de Pierres" (for lunch): authentic restaurant located right on the slope “Verdons”
• "La Folie Douce/La Fruitière in Méribel" (for lunch): high altitude restaurant, open-air clubbing place.
For a generous Tea-time or a taste of one of the rarest Cognac in the world, in the comfortable sofas of the main lounge or in the privacy of the smoking room, Le Bar is a must do in Courchevel.
La Mer Spa offers a unique experience. A well-being path oscillating between the cold of the winter and the heat of a cocoon.
For those seeking an absolute relaxation, the spa therapists provide luxurious treatments with La Mer products.
The Children’s Kingdom is dedicated to young princes and princesses. Arcades, teddy bears and other games are available all day.
• 32 rooms and 15 suites
• A 550 m2 Private Penthouse with butler service
• Bar and Smoking room
• Restaurants: La Table des Airelles, Piero TT, Le Coin Savoyard
• Spa LA MER: 5 treatment rooms
• Swimming pool, 2 saunas, steam room
• Fitness Center and Relaxation lounge
• Indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi
• Sensory showers
• Snow cave, Cryotherapy cabin
• Hairdresser, Barber
• Ski room boutique
• Kid’s Kingdom
• Playroom and cinema
• Private Ice Rink
NEW - Les Chalets Des Airelles
For 2021/2022 winter season, a new Airelles gem opens in front of the hotel: a total of 19 rooms spread over 3 interconnected hotel-chalets - Airelles Privé
offers a tailor-made experience in a friendly and family atmosphere.
Like the chalet Ormello
, the stays are offered on full board plan. The private chef prepares gourmet quality cuisine tailored to guest’s personal tastes and also our 6 Airelles restaurants are included in the formula.
The guests could enjoy therefore lunch on the slopes and dinners at the chalet as per their convenience.
Characteristics of the chalets :
• 19 keys including 5 Suites
• Indoor swimming pool
• Wellness area, including cold bath, hammam, and Iyashi Dome
• Children's playroom
• Cinema room
• Panoramic view
• Large dining room
• Le Ski room Bernard Orcel
- Bathrobe / Slippers
- Beauty Treatments
- Children Care Facilities
- Cigar Lounge / Smoking Lounge
- HD TV in all rooms
- Ice rink
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Kid's Club
- Minibar in all rooms
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Pets allowed
- Playground for children
- Playroom for children
- Public restaurant
- Radio in all rooms
- Relaxation area
- Satellite TV
- Ski Rental
- Ski-in / Ski-out
- Steam Bath
- Stereo in all rooms
- TV in all rooms
- Telephone in all rooms
- WiFi Internet connection