Nestled in a beautiful part of the French Alps not far away from the famous alpine village of Mègeve, Le Chalet Zannier is a delightful mountain retreat offering a truly luxurious experience. The welcome is personal and the accommodation sumptuous - everything you need for an unforgettable time away.
Established over a vast area, the site has three alpine-style chalets, the decoration of which expresses the very essence and sophistication of the project when it was created as an "exceptional place" to stay.
All different, each one of the 12 bedrooms evokes style, beauty and taste - it’s a way of life never seen before in the mountains.
Located on site is the ski chalet offering all the equipment necessary to enjoy the winter sport domains around Mègeve.
The wellness centre with its indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam and two treatment rooms is the perfect place to relax after an enjoyable day on the slopes.
In the lounge bar of Le Chalet Zannier, you can relax in front of the fire or sit out on the terrace. The views are panoramic and magnificent. Light meals are available or try some of the most delicious French pastries. The bar is open from the early evening for drinks, and the most unusual creations of its bar staff.
In the evening, the restaurant La Ferme de mon Père, run by young chef Julien Burlat, offers a great culinary escape for family, friends or couples. Only from the finest quality products of France, the bistrot offers fine à la carte dishes, as well as a to-share menu, or simple bar bites by its wine bar.
- Beauty Treatments
- Flat-screen TV in all rooms
- Free shuttle
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Minibar in all rooms
- Pets allowed
- Satellite TV
- Ski Rental
- Steam Bath
- TV in all rooms
- Telephone in all rooms
• The rates are valid for individual bookings (up to 6 rooms)
• Minimum stay on all weekends (Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Monday) - 2 nights
• Minimum stay of 7 nights during 24.12.21 - 02.01.22
• Minimum stay of 5 nights during 11.02.22 - 06.03.22
• Rates on HB basis include: breakfast & dinner, non-alcoholic minibar, daily afternoon tea and local chauffeur service
• Dinner experience will be always included or the guests will benefit a 60 EUR credit per person and per day to be used on-site (in-house services like spa treatments, beverages, parking, laundry…). The credit is not valid for any other service such as airport transfers, ski passes, ski equipment rental or ski instructors. The credit may not be encashed, transferred or exchanged. The credit is cumulative and may be deducted on the departure day. If the remaininг credit exceeds any incurred charges, no refund will be given.
• Deluxe Room, Prestige Room → 2 adults + 1 infant
• Junior Suite → 2 adults + 1 child (4-11 y.o.) or 1 infant
• Suite 4 → 2 adults + 1 child + 1 infant
• Suite 3 → 4 adults + 1 infant
• Suite 2 → 2 adults + 1 infant
• Suite 1 → 4 adults + 2 infants
The following Suites & Rooms are interconnecting:
• Suite 3 + Junior Suite 5
• Suite 2 + Deluxe Room 11
• Suite 4 + Deluxe Room 12 + Prestige Room 10
Up to 60 days before arrival - 0%
59-31 days before arrival - 50% (including pre-booked services and ski equipment)
30-0 days before arrival, or no-show, early departure - 100% (including pre-booked services and ski equipment)
High & Normal seasons:
Up to 21 days before arrival - 0%
20-8 days before arrival - 50% (including pre-booked services and ski equipment)
7-0 days before arrival, or no-show, early departure - 100% (including pre-booked services and ski equipment)
COVID-19 RELATED CANCELLATIONS OR BOOKING MODIFICATIONS (for new bookings)
For new bookings received from 22.02.21 for the stay period 22.02.21 - 31.10.22 (last departure) or until COVID-19 is no longer a limitation to international travel – free cancellation p to 48 hrs prior to arrival without incurring any charges for cancellations related to COVID-19 such as the following:
• Guests suspected or confirmed to carry the virus
• Guests being denied to board the plane
• Border closures: in the destination where the Zannier Hotel is located, in its neighbouring countries for tour bookings or in the guests’ country of origin/residence
• Quarantine advice
• New lockdown
Guests wishing to postpone their trips for the same reasons may do so within 13 months from their original date of arrival at same rates, excluding the respective festive/peak seasons.
This policy is only valid if the ability to travel is beyond the control of the guest. The guest(s) in question are required to provide reasonable documentation confirming that their inability to travel was due to COVID-19 related matters.
This policy is valid for individual bookings only and does not apply for group bookings.