With breathtaking views of the Matterhorn and perched centrally above the enchanting village, the exclusive Chalet Zermatt Peak pays homage to architectural design and luxury.
This privately-run chalet is spaciously laid out over six opulent floors and includes five deluxe double bedrooms, floor to ceiling windows, sky observatory roofing and an indoor/outdoor Jacuzzi. It's spacious open plan living areas spill out onto the generous wrap around balcony, all framed by the most envied view in Zermatt.
The Wellness Centre containing a private gymnasium, full treatment spa and in-house massage therapist ensures the guests enjoy the ultimate in relaxation.
Its award winning Swiss Chalet Team offer a truly unique and highly personalised experience. In-house gourmet Chef takes guests on mesmerising culinary journeys and will assist you in navigating the carefully curated wine cellar.
It is why Chalet Zermatt Peak continues to attract loyal guests from around the world.
Day or night, immerse yourself in the magnificent views of the towering Matterhorn and the surrounding peaks, the enchanting Zermatt village and the unobscured beautiful skies above.
Relax on the balcony or lounge in the spacious glassed roof living area. Drift off to sleep under the stars in the gallery suite.
The floor to ceiling windows capture the unrivalled landscape of Zermatt and the ever changing colours of the seasons.
Enter a private candle-lit tunnel, through the automatic security doors leading you into reception.
Welcoming team will be ready to greet you and set the luxurious tone of your stay. Enjoy a guided tour of the Chalet or relax with a welcome drink, taking in the majestic views. The team will ensure you are settled and enjoy every moment of your stay.
Large modern open plan living space boasts floor to ceiling windows, a glass roof, large wrap around sofa, open fireplace and unobstructed views of the village and the Matterhorn.
The spaces are enhanced by the feature design furniture and a carefully curated art collection. The library offers additional fireside seating, perfect for relaxing after a long day on the mountain.
The large south facing balcony is bathed in sun all year round and has one of the most envied views in Zermatt.
Stand tall and cast your eyes over the enchanting village, across three different ski areas and the ever-changing mood of the Matterhorn.
The chalet boasts five individually designed bedroom suites, all offering floor to ceiling windows, deluxe double beds, en suites, seating and dressing areas and spectacular views.
All suites have HD cinematic televisions featuring digital surround sound and Bluetooth connection. Lighting, curtains and audio-visual are all remote controlled.
The en suite bathrooms offer ESPA beauty and skincare products and include plush designer robes and towels. Each are equipped with hairdryers and straighteners and the showers have rejuvenating rain-shower, hand and body jets options.
The master suite includes a large private Jacuzzi, partner powder room and walk in wardrobe. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Matterhorn from the master bed.
Fall asleep under the stars.
The Wellness Centre offers the perfect combination of style and relaxation to restore your inner balance and peace of mind.
A guests can enjoy either a dry Finnish or a wet Swedish sauna, a bio steam in the hammam, or relax in the bubbles and jets of the indoor/outdoor Jacuzzi.
The Gym area boasts state of the art TechnoGym equipment with integrated TV’s and Bluetooth connectivity. Finish your workout with a power shower to refresh and revive.
Partnering with world-renowned ESPA spa therapy experts, choose from one of the indulgent signature rituals or blissful aromatic massages.
Without the need to leave the Chalet, and in complete privacy, the guests have the opportunity to dedicate quality time to their personal wellbeing.
Available every day, the ESPA therapists will assist you in choosing the most desired treatment.
FOD & DINING
The award-winning chef is exclusively at your disposal.
The staff will be delighted to discuss your culinary preferences with you, ensuring you enjoy gourmet quality cuisine tailored to your personal tastes.
Time and time again, the clients nominate the food as one of the key reasons they return to Chalet Zermatt Peak.
Wake up to the heavenly scent of fresh bread and quality coffee. Enjoy a freshly cooked breakfast from á la carte menu, prepared by chef and presented by service team.
The breakfast menu includes all your classic favourites and can cater to your special requests.
• AFTERNOON TEA
Rest around the open fire after a long day on the mountain, served at whatever time suits you. Hot canapés, pastries and fruits are served with tea and coffee to indulge and revive. Add a glass of your favourite champagne for a real afternoon treat!
• GOURMET DINNER
Your evening meal will be a highlight of your stay with Chalet Zermatt Peak. Served in the stunning dining area under the crystal chandelier, you will enjoy some of the finest dining you have ever experienced.
Choose accompanying wines from the carefully curated cellar.
At the conclusion of service, relax in the lounge with an after-dinner drink, music and firelight.
In your disposal a separate dinner service and menu catering for children, making use of the same fresh ingredients and designed to delight.
• 2020 winner of the "World’s Best Ski Chalet" at the World Ski Awards
• Four-time winner of the "Switzerland’s Best Ski Chalet" at the World Ski Awards
• Official "5 star" rating from the Swiss Hotel Association and Swiss Tourism
• Winner "Best Luxury Ski Chalet & Spa – Switzerland" at LUX Sustainable Tourism Excellence Awards
• Voted Number One Swiss chalet in the "Ultra-Luxe" category by Premium Switzerland
• Nominated for numerous International awards for design and architecture.
ALL INCLUSIVE SERVICE
• Exclusive use of entire luxury chalet
• Private in-house gourmet chef
• Personalised menu for breakfast, afternoon tea and daily signature dinners
• All food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, including access to the carefully curated wine cellar
• Full-time professional staff including manager, concierge, service staff and housekeeping
• 24-hour chauffeured electric vehicle around Zermatt
• Tailor-made holiday program for all guests
• Champagne reception on arrival
• Two 30-minute classic massages per day
• Evening turn-down service
• Luxury bath and skin products by ESPA
• Daily fresh flowers, newspapers and magazines.
• Centrally located yet utterly private luxury accommodation for up to 13 guests (10 adults and 3 children)
• 5 luxury double suites, 4 with balcony or terrace
• 2 large south facing balconies with alfresco areas, overlooking the village with views of the Matterhorn
• ESPA accredited private luxury spa and wellness
• Indoor/outdoor Jacuzzi pool, steam-room and sauna
• Additional private Jacuzzi in master bedroom
• State of the art gym equipment from TechnoGym
• Massage and treatment room
• HD cinema TV’s in all rooms with Cable TV, Netflix and Apple TV
• Internal lift to all floors
• iPhone and iPad docks in all areas
• High-speed Wi-Fi Bluetooth connectivity throughout
• PS4 and games
• Library area with a vast array of books and games
• Boot and shoe dryers and warmers and in-house laundry.
Zermatt lies nestled in the heart of the Alps. Framed by 38 majestic mountains over 4000m and crowned by the iconic Matterhorn.
Car free and sitting at 1620m Zermatt is a world class resort for all seasons.
After winding your way past the tumbling waterfalls and dramatic gorges of the Matter valley, arrive and experience the wonder that is Zermatt.
WINTER IN ZERMATT
Zermatt is renowned for some of the best skiing in the world.
With Europe’s highest skiing and longest runs,The Zermatt Matterhorn area caters to all levels of skier and snowboarder.
Zermatt Matterhorn’s 360kms of perfectly prepared pistes and endless off piste possibilities spread over four ski areas will see you skiing on glaciers and across the border into Italy.
Fine dining on the slopes is assured with world-famous Gault Millau points and Michelin Star awarded restaurants open throughout the season.
SUMMER IN ZERMATT
Summer in Zermatt is spectacular. Explore the peaks and network of amazing valleys on your doorstep.
Summer Skiing on the glacier under the watchful eye of the Matterhorn is unrivalled.
Incredible hiking, with 400kms of marked and maintained trails means there is suitable hikes for all fitness and adventure levels.
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Apple TV
- Beauty Treatments
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Flat-screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Home Cinema
- Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Menu for children
- No pets allowed
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Private SPA
- Ski Rental
- Steam Bath
- TV in all rooms
- WiFi Internet connection
- iPad / iPhone / Android docking station