Ever since it was established in 1988, MONACAIR has accumulated a vast amount of unique experience in terms of V.I.P. transportation, serving customers who are in search of personalised and high-quality services. Since 1999, MONACAIR has taken care of all helicopter transport for the Princely Family of Monaco, the Government of Monaco and several Chiefs of State visiting the Principality.
Monacair places its experience and its professionalism in the domain of VIP service at your disposal, and offers you a customised service.
FOR THE SCHEDULED ROUTE MONACO-NICE-MONACO:
FOR THE PRIVATE FLIGHTS AND PANORAMIC FLIGHTS OPERATED BY MONACAIR:
160 EUR (all taxes incl.) per one way ticket.
Maximum commission to agencies - 10%.
280 EUR (all taxes incl.) per round trip ticket.
Maximum commission to agencies - 6%.
Children special fares (less than 12 years old): one-way ticket 80 EUR per child, round-trip ticket 150 EUR per child.
During Grand Prix period (Historical Grand Prix or Formula 1 Grand Prix) - rates and commission on request only. MONACAIR also reserves the right to adjust these rates any moment in case of airport/helicopter taxes increase.
Rates are on request only.
• MONACAIR allows only 1 standard size baggage per person which size should be limited 60x45x25 and a maximum weight of 21kg.
• 100% prepayment no later than 14 days before the flight.
• Modifications / cancellations: no later than up to 2 hours before takeoff time. For morning flights until 10:30 modification/cancellation policy on request (please contact us
• Cancellation charges: one-way/single
- penalty of 40 EUR per passenger; two-way
penalty - at 60 EUR per passenger; no-show
• Cancellation policy during Grand Prix Period (from Thursday until Monday): more than 1 month before the flight - 30%; from 1 month till 7 days before the flight - 50%; from 7 days prior the flight or no-show - 100%.