CAR TOUR OF ARNHEM
Arnhem is a city and municipality, situated in the eastern part of the Netherlands.
Places of interest:
• The Groote Kerk (St. Eusebius), built 1452–1560, lost most of its tower during World War II, of which a part has been reconstructed to a modern design and opened in 1964
• The house of Maarten van Rossum
• The Netherlands Open Air Museum
• Burgers' Zoo
• The Gelredome, the home of Vitesse Arnhem, the city's Eredivisie team in footbal
• The KEMA Toren (formerly known as SEP Control Tower) is the highest structure of the town. It is a 140-m-high TV tower
• The Kröller-Müller Museum. It is an art museum and sculpture garden, located in the Hoge Veluwe National Park in Otterlo in the Netherlands. The museum was founded by art collector Helene Kröller-Müller and opened in 1938. It has the second-largest collection of paintings by Vincent van Gogh, after the Van Gogh Museum
• The Arnhem War Museum is a private museum dedicated to the Second World War in and around Arnhem. What started out as a hobby turned into a beautifull private museum with a great collection of war artifacts. The museum also offers dioramas with authentic material. This collection consists of Allied and German documents, uniforms, weapons, and many non-military objects, for example newspapers, which give an impression of the daily life of that time.
Guide services (departure from Amsterdam)
Duration: 6-7 hours. Price EUR 500.00
￼Number of persons: 1-10
￼(Car rental - at extra charge. Car category - on request)
Guide-driver services (departure from Amsterdam)
Duration: 6-7 hours. Price EUR 660.00
￼Number of persons: 1-3
￼(Transport included. Standard category)
Commission to agencies - on request.
Museum tickets - at extra charge
For more details about transfers from Amsterdam - please read here