The Monaco Government Tourist and Convention Authority
together with Via Travel have an amazing offer for your clients staying in Monaco at the hotels listed below to live a unique experience with an exclusive VIP services package - Passport to Monte Carlo:
Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo 5*
Hotel De Paris Monte-Carlo 5*
Monte Carlo Beach 5*
Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort 4*
Le Meridien Beach Plaza 4*
Fairmont Monte Carlo 4*
Hotel Port Palace 4*
Conditions and description for the “Passport to Monte-Carlo”
1 return helicopter transfer per person (with a minimum of 2 persons per booking) Nice/Monaco/Nice between Monaco and Nice Côte d'Azur airport outside closed periods*
Please note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Monacair cannot guarantee a helicopter transfer to the customers, if the helicopter transfer is not available, a road transfer will be arranged by Monacair
Minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights including breakfast from 01.10.21 to 31.12.21 in hotel chosen from a selection of hotels (see the list above) in Monaco (3, 4 and 5 stars)
Minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights including breakfast from 01.05.21 to 30.09.21 in hotel chosen from a selection of hotels (see the list above) in Monaco (3, 4 and 5 stars)
Free entrance coupons for the museums and attractions during the customers’ stay. They will be coupons within the “Passport to Monte-Carlo”
Certain advantages and gifts offered by the hotels in which the guests are accommodated. They will be coupons within the “Passport to Monte-Carlo”
*Closed dates: 20.05.21 - 24.05.21, 25.12.21
• Guaranteed Helicopter transfer if there is a minimum of 4
passengers on board. (Your clients can be grouped with other passengers to benefit from the helicopter transfer)
• Below 4 passengers, a road transfer will be organised by Monacair
and provided by a Monegasque limousine company
• Monacair will inform you, at least 7 days prior to the clients’ arrival, of the means of transport used
• Maximum number of passengers - 8
• Flights are operated during daylight and in good weather conditions. If weather or technical conditions prevent Monacair Company from operating helicopter transfer, in such case Monacair will be responsible for transferring the client to the hotel
• The clients will have to present the “Passport to Monte-Carlo” transfer coupon
• In the event of a cancellation, please inform us as soon as possible
Monacair is present at all three terminals of the Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, national, international and business aviation, to ensure the best service and quickest embarkation.
Monacair operates daily flights, with a helicopter taking off every 15 minutes from Nice or Monaco - that's 50 flights per day throughout the year,connecting with all planes arriving at and departing from Nice.
Please supply your clients' flight details and allow sufficient time as the original Passport to Monte Carlo must be collected along with Via Travel vouchers to be presented during the trip.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and help organize an unforgettable trip to Monaco for your clients.
For all arrivals from a country outside the European Area or from a region of a country in the European Area, including Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Saint- Marin, Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the Vatican, with more than 20 cases per 100,000 people per week according
to: European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
, each room occupant must provide evidence of a PCR test with a negative result either carried out in the country of provenance 72 hours prior to arrival in the Principality, or agree to undergo a PCR test on arrival in the Principality implying confinement pending the result or instructions from the Head of Health Actions of the Principality of Monaco.
1. Please consult the health recommendations: Sanitary Measures
2. Please consult updated information on the web site: Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer
3. Please consult the travel page on the official Government
4. You will need to fill in a form when you arrive.