The Monaco Government Tourist and Convention Authority
together with Via Travel have an amazing offer for your clients staying in Monaco at the hotels listed below to live a unique experience with an exclusive VIP services package - Passport to Monte Carlo:
Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo 5*
Hotel De Paris Monte-Carlo 5*
Monte Carlo Beach 5*
Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort 4*
Le Meridien Beach Plaza 4*
Fairmont Monte Carlo 4*
Hotel Port Palace 4*
Advantages of Passport to Monte Carlo offered by Monaco Government Tourist Authority:
1 helicopter transfer on a scheduled flight (Nice-Monaco or Monaco-Nice) from 01.01.19 outside closed periods: 01.01.19, 23.05.19 - 27.05.19, 25.12.19.
A minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights from 01.01.19 to 31.03.19 and from 01.11.19 to 31.12.19 in a hotel (see list above) chosen from a selection of hotels in Monaco including breakfast.
A minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights from 01.04.19 to 30.06.19 and from 01.09.19 to 31.10.19 in a hotel (see list above) chosen from a selection of hotels in Monaco including breakfast.
A minimum stay of 5 consecutive nights from 01.07.19 to 31.08.19 in a hotel (see list above) chosen from a selection of hotels in Monaco including breakfast.
• A helicopter transfer on a scheduled flight between Monaco and Nice Côte d’Azur airport from 01.01.19 outside closed periods (1 helicopter transfer Nice-Monaco or Monaco-Nice)
• During the customer’s stay free entrance coupons for all museums and attractions in the Principality of Monaco.
• Some of the advantages or free gifts offered by the hotels in which the customers are accommodated only. Advantages are described in each hotel contract.
• Early check in and late check out (subject to availability) in the hotel where clients are staying.
is present at all three terminals of the Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, national, international and business aviation, to ensure the best service and quickest embarkation.
operates daily flights, with a helicopter taking off every 15 minutes from Nice or Monaco - that's 50 flights per day throughout the year,connecting with all planes arriving at and departing from Nice.
From 31.03.19 to 26.10.19:
• First flight from Monaco - at 08:30 (except on Sundays)
• First flight from Nice - at 08:45 (except on Sundays)
• The last flight from Monaco - at 18:00
• The last flight from Nice - at 18:15
(Schedule for the last flights after the mentioned time - upon availability and only on request)
Your clients will be driven from the heliport to hotel or back by Monacair free minibus shuttle (group transfer).
Luggage drop-off happens at the heliport.
Maximum number of passengers - 8.
Flight time - 7 minutes.
Flights are operated during daylight and in good weather conditions.
Please supply your clients' flight details and allow sufficient time as the original Passport to Monte Carlo must be collected along with Via Travel vouchers to be presented during the trip.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and help organize an unforgettable trip to Monaco for your clients.